Gas leak fixed, Campbell ISD back in session
CAMPBELL - Classes resume Wednesday at Campbell ISD after a natural gas leak Tuesday afternoon forced administrators to evacuate the building. The incident occurred at around 2:30 p.m.
Campbell ISD Superintendent Ernie Phelps tells KETR, "We wanted to make sure that our parents understand that we are having school at normal time because the leak has been fixed."
No injuries were reported from the situation and students were sent home early for the day.