© 2021 88.9 KETR
ketr-org-header-image-2021.png
Public Radio for Northeast Texas
Play Live Radio
Next Up:
0:00
0:00
Available On Air Stations
News

Hooper's death linked to smoke inhalation, burns

fire6_2.jpg

LAMAR COUNTY - The death of a Paris business owner has been ruled accidental by the Dallas County Medical Examiner.

The report shows Roger Hooper died from smoke inhalation and burns. His body was discovered in a bedroom of his burned home along Highway 82 on October 31. The cause of the fire has yet to be determined.

Hooper was the owner of the DollarSaver in Paris.