Six Arrested After Search Warrant Executed on Spencer Street
On Thursday, November 29, 2012 officers with the Greenville Police Department with the assistance of Lt. Tommy Grandfield and deputies from the Hunt County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant at 3816 Spencer Street in Greenville, Texas.Upon execution there were 14 individuals detained at that residence. Their age range was 19 to 62 years of age. Two were females. Drugs believed to be “crack” cocaine were seized as well as US currency.
Four males were arrested for Manufacture and Possession with Intent to Deliver, Penalty Group 1/over 4 grams, under 200 grams, in a Drug Free Zone. They were:
- 29-year-old Clifford Earl Howard, Greenville
- 39-year-old Joseph Kawl Stephens, Greenville
- 44-year-old Kevin Anton Carter, Greenville
- 34-year-old Marvin Lewis Howard, Dallas
Arrested for Evading Arrest/Detention:
- 29-year-old Kenneth Earl Howard, Greenville
Arrested for an outstanding warrant for Criminal Trespass and a Hunt County Revocation warrant for Burglary of a Habitation:
- 34-year-old Robert Yuntae-Dawo, Greenville
All suspects were taken into custody and placed in the Hunt County Jail.