Cooper High School sets 2015 Orientation
Cooper High School students in grades nine through 12th need to mark their calendars for Tuesday, Aug. 11 for the 2015 orientation offered by the school from 6 to 7 p.m. in the cafeteria.
Cooper High School Principal Keith Cook has invited guardians and students for this event. He plans to discuss five topics including:
1. Endorsement graduation plans according to House Bill 5
2. Student Code of Conduct including dress code and truancy
3. Students will be able to pick up their class schedules
4. Our campus accountability ratings given by the Texas Education Agency
5. Instructing parents and/or students how to access their grades online
Other dates to remember are: Thursday, Aug. 13 will be sixth grade orientation at 6 p.m.; Tuesday, Aug. 18 is substitute orientation at 9 a.m. and Meet the Bulldogs at 6:30 p.m.; Thursday, Aug. 20 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. will be Meet the Teacher at Cooper Elementary – students are encouraged to bring school supplies.
The first day of school is Monday, Aug. 24.
For more information or questions please call 903-395-2111.
Or visit the CISD website for school supply lists and more at: http://www.cooperisd.net/